- Departure date
- During time
- Place of Departure
The ancient village of Duong Lam has been recognized as a national relic by the Ministry of Culture Sport and Tourism. The village has a history of about 1,200 years with many houses dating back up to 400 years. Two of Vietnam’s kings, Phung Hung(?-800) and Ngo Quyen (896-944) were born in Duong Lam, giving the village its prestige. The village has been well-known for its surviving laterite brick houses, built three to four centuries ago. Laterite is red clay formed from weathered basalt found in northern Vietnam. Along with its historic value, Duong Lam, is an important place for scientists to study resident communitiesand ancient agriculture.
All the rate are USD per person
* Private air conditioned car, van or bus
* All sightseeing fee and transfer services as detailed in our itinerary
* English speaking guide
* All other services not mentioned in our itinerary
* Other meals not mentioned in the itinerary
* Camera & video fees (if any)
* Tip & Personal expense
Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children (5-11 years) sharing bed with parents.
Over 11 years is adult’s rate.
The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Special request (diet or vegetarian..,) should be sent before your departure date.
Tour Price: (USD/person)
|Tour Class||Join Group||1||2||3||4||5 – 9||10 – more|
Please do not hesitate to call us if you need more information!
Hotline: (+84) 0989.366.046